Shiitake Mushroom and Chicken Porridge
Ingredients: 1 chicken breast, 4 dried shiitake mushrooms, 1 carrot, 1 celery, 50 grams of rice
Excipients: 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) salt, 1 small piece of ginger
1) Wash the rice and soak it in clean water. Taking advantage of this time, slice the chicken breast, cut it into pieces, and add salt.
2) Dry shiitake mushrooms should be soaked in warm water for 2 hours in advance. When soaking, add a little sugar to the water. This method can make the flavor of the shiitake mushrooms more concentrated. After the soaked shiitake mushrooms are taken out, rinse them with water, squeeze out the water, and cut into small pieces.
3) Carrots are peeled and cut into pieces, celery leaves, only stalks are left, and cut into pieces. Ginger peeled and cut into filaments.
4) Pour the water into the pot. After the fire is boiled, pour in the rice and stir for a few times. Change to medium and small heat and cook for 30 minutes.
5) After the rice is flowered, the porridge becomes sticky, and then the chicken is minced, the shiitake mushrooms are broken, the carrots are broken, the ginger is stirred, and then the mixture is stirred evenly, and then changed to a large fire to continue cooking for 10 minutes. When cooking, it must be used continuously. Stir the spoon to avoid sticking to the bottom.
6) Finally, put in the end of celery
Delicious and delicious shiitake mushroom chicken porridge is ready